- This event has passed.
MidMichigan Spiritual Care and Advance Planning Conference
March 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
**MidMichigan Medical Center – Midland’s Spiritual Care Conference, cancelled due to winter weather in January, has been rescheduled for Thursday, March 7.**
Attorney Chrysa Milholland will be part of Presentation #1, “What Matters Most: A Blueprint for Living a Meaningful Life,” during the MidMichigan Spiritual Care and Advance Planning Conference.
- Explain how clinicians determine whether a patient is capable of making decisions regarding their medical care
- Outline practical tools to ensure that legal documents are accurately completed
- Provide examples about how to discuss your plans for end of life care with family and friends
- Discover the key differences between spirituality and religion
- Gain a broad perspective of what spirituality may look like for you as an individual
For more information, please go to https://www.midmichigan.org/class-screenings/details/?eventId=e2179359-8728-e911-a2d3-001dd8b71cd7