Another year of practicing law. Another year of blogging about ageing, probate and elder law.
2020 was the year of COVID and also a year of dramatic developments in Michigan’s Medicaid planning world. Not surprisingly, those two topics dominate the top ten most popular 2020 posts on plantobe100.com.
Click on the name if you wish to revisit the post.
- State Reveals Frank and Frightening Plan for LTC COVID Colonies. April 17, 2020.
- COA Delivers Lump of Coal to Medicaid Planners. December 18, 2020.
- Medicaid Spend Down on “Household Goods” to become more Difficult. September 5, 2020.
- Politics and Ageism in Michigan’s COVID Response. August 27, 2020.
- SBO Trusts Targeted Again. June 25, 2020.
- PACE Adopts Divestment Rules. March 17, 2020.
- SBO Trust Part II: Meaning Revealed. July 31, 2020.
- Strict Adherence to MCR 5.120 Required. April 12, 2020.
- The State of the Profession. March 24, 2020.
- April Brings BEM Change on Promissory Notes. March 3, 2020.
I appreciate your readership. Happy New Year.