60th Annual Probate and Estate Planning Institute- Disability Planning Track
May 16 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Attorney David Shaltz will be presenting Debunking Five Medicaid Urban Legends, In this session David will cover:
- Understanding Medicaid’s role in health care for older and disabled clients
- Identifying opportunities to help clients avoid delays in Medicaid eligibility.
- Planning to preserve assets and income for the community spouse.
- Avoiding costly mistakes that cause the loss of Medicaid coverage.
- Top resources for helping you solve your clients’ Medicaid planning issues.
For more information about the Annual Probate and Estate Planning Institute visit http://www.icle.org