Joseph D. Weiler, Jr., CELA
5820 Eastman Avenue
In The News
Joseph Weiler, Jr. concentrates his practice in the areas of Elder Law, Medicaid/Nursing Home Planning, Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, and Probate Litigation.
When not at work, you will most likely find Joe spending time with his wife, Radha and their two children Yashi and Eelan.
Some of his accomplishments and affiliations are as follows:
- Certified Elder Law Attorney – National Elder Law Foundation
- Selected to SuperLawyers Michigan Rising Stars section since 2014
- Received a Certificate of Completion in the areas of Probate and Estate Planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- President, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys – Michigan Chapter
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, State Bar of Michigan – Elder Law & Disability Rights Section and Probate & Estate Planning Section
- Past Board Member, Midland County Senior Services
- Past Board Member, West Midland Family Center
- Graduate, Michigan State University College of Law
- Graduate, Wayne State University Law School, Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation