Gina T. Danetti
26211 Central Park Blvd.,
Southfield, MI 48076
In The News
Gina T. Danetti practices in the areas of Estate Planning and Long-Term Care Medicaid planning.
Ms. Danetti is licensed in both Michigan and New York and practiced elder law for 20 years in New York before moving to Michigan. Prior to practicing law, Ms. Danetti worked as a disability counselor, assisting individuals with traumatic and acquired brain injuries with community re-entry. She also has experience with Guardianship and Estate Administration.
Ms. Danetti earned her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, New York. She holds a Master’s Degree in Disability Counseling from Hofstra University and an undergraduate degree in English from Rutgers University.
Some of her accomplishments and memberships include:
- Member of State Bar of Michigan, Probate and Elder Law, and Disability Rights Sections.
- Selected to New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Selected to New York Super Lawyers from 2015-Present.
- Top 50 New York Metro Woman Attorneys
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- New York State Bar Association; Member of Elder Law and Trust and Estate Committee.
Ms. Danetti is an empathetic counselor, having experienced dementia and other aging issues in her own family. She works out of the Chalgian and Tripp Southfield Office. When not working, she enjoys time with her family, activities in the City of Detroit, and travelling throughout northern Michigan.