2127 Spring Arbor Road
Jackson, MI 49203
After graduating from the University of Michigan Law School, Anne Campau returned to her hometown of Jackson to practice law, be active in the community and raise four children. When not otherwise occupied, she takes every opportunity for choral singing and trekking.
Some of her accomplishments and affiliations are as follows:
- Current Board Member – Jackson Area Estate Planning Council
- Former Chair – Jackson Community Foundation
- Former Chair – Catholic Charities
- Former Board Member – College & Career Access Center
- Former Board Member – Jackson Literary & Arts Association
- Was actively involved in the parochial and public schools, organized food and community needs programs.
She holds a certificate in the area of Elder Law issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and her current practice in elder law builds on a broad general legal background.